Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Here We Are!

Welcome to Ron's Paces!

For my very first blog I figure I ought to explain a few things. (To whom? I keep wondering, but presumably this will someday be read by SOMEBODY!)

1. I've created this blog so that I have an organized place to record some of my thoughts (whether they're worth reading or not), post them so that others could read them if they're actually interested, and hopefully encourage myself to write a little more often.

2. Ron's Paces? Okay, Ronspace was already taken, so I went plural and made it 2 words. I run; hence the direct reference to running. Of course, those who know me well may consider Ron spaces to be most appropriate. Just ask my wife about my driving or where I've misplaced my daughter! So, anyway Ron's Paces is it! Welcome!

3. Who the hell am I? Ron Robisch. I'm married and have 3 kids, a dog and a cat. More on all of them as we go. We live in Maryland, but I'm originally from Chicago. Good enough for now?

That's it.

No comments: